Pressure reducing valves made of gunmetal, with threaded connections
A particularly robust pressure reducing valve in all-metal design, which has proven itself not only in drinking water applications but also in harsh operating conditions in industrial applications or in cases of fluctuating environmental temperatures. This pressure reducing valve is also suitable for hot water applications. Stability and reliability: The set outlet pressure at zero-usage is held constant even in the case of greatly varying inlet pressures.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- domestic water supply systems
- commercial and industrial plants
against too high supply pressure.
Pressure reducers are used, if within a piping system despite of varying pressures on the inlet side a certain pressure must not be exceeded on the outlet side.
- potable water supply according to DIN 1988
- process water supply in industrial-and building technology
- snow-making equipment
- fire-fighting equipment and sprinkler systems
- shipbuilding industry and offshore plants
DIN-DVGW type examination
Type approval ACS
Type approval WRAS
Type approval SINTEF
TR ZU 032/2013 - TR ZU 010/2011
DIN DVGW guidelines
DIN EN 1567
DIN EN ISO 3822