Pressure relief valves made of stainless steel, angle-type, with threaded connections
These pressure relief valves for liquids, vapours and gases are extremely versatile and very easy to use. They are suitable both for neutral and non-neutral (inflammable, toxic) media. By means of the stainless steel compression spring either the dealer or the user can set or adjust the required setpressure. This is also possible when the valve is installed and under pressure.
Furthermore, the exchangeable cartridge can easily be replaced without having to dismantle the valve from the piping system. In addition, like in all other Goetze valves, this valve has high quality internals, because not only the casing of the valve is made of stainless steel.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks/-systems for neutral/ non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
if proportional opening characteristics and only small blow-off volumes are required (i.e. protection in the case of expansion due to heating-up).
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- process equipment construction
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- mechanical engineering
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-,pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries