Pressure reducing valves made of lead free gunmetal, with threaded connections
The first Goetze fitting with functional parts made of plastic has been developed for the environmentally-aware and health-conscious user. The lead-free pressure reducing valve housing does not release any harmful substances into the potable water and is corrosion-resistant for all water qualities. At the same time, the avoidance of heavy metals protects the environment. The valve insert is made of a high-quality plastic from the medical technology sector, and offers convincing cavitation-, temperature- and media-resistance. The flow rate of the pressure reducing valve has also been rated for maximum output.
For the protection of:
- water supply systems in single-family homes
- apartment buildings
- commercial and industrial buildings or machines
against excessive supply pressure.
Usage of pressure reducing valves when a constant supply pressure is required in the system.
- Protection against overpressure
- Increase of comfort and reduction of water consumption
- Drinking water supply systems
- Service water supply in industrial and building services engineering
- Machines / plants connected to the drinking water network
- Irrigation technology / Cattle fattening
DIN-DVGW type test approval (up to 80°C) | pending
Type approval ACS
Type approval PZH
TR ZU 032/2013 - TR ZU 010/2011
Type approval England| pending
FDA | All materials in contact with media are FDA conform
DIN EN 1567
UBA BWGL for metallic materials