Overflow valve made of gunmetal, angle-type with threaded connections
The pressure regulator of the series 2980 is designed for setting and controlling the vessel pressure on tanks used for the storage of cryogenic liquefied gases, such as LIN, LOX, LAr, LNG. The use of two high-quality stainless steel bellows, the lead-reduced gunmetal body material and the PTFE seat seal make the pressure regulator suitable for a wide temperature range. The pressure regulator is available in three different spring packages and can be individually adjusted up to 38 bar. The pressure regulator is characterised by temperature resistance and an excellent control quality combined with a compact design.
Pressure regulators for the protection of:
- Containers and pipelines for the storage and transport of cryogenic liquified gases such as LIN, LOX, LAr, CO2, LNG.
- Tunnel freezer plants
- Dry ice blasting plants
- Cryogenic plant construction
- Liquid nitrogen dosing
- Cryogenic milling process
- Cryogenic machining
- Ground freezing plants
- Gases used in medical equipment
- Plants for cryogenic gases which come into contact with foodstuffs