Safety valves with bellows made of stainless steel,angle type with threaded connections
For demanding requirements in hot-water and heating-systems, there is also a version available made of high-quality corrosion- and acid-resistant stainless steel. This valve is suitable for all hot- water systems, where protection cannot be achieved by using a standard safety valve with diaphragm with the standard set pressures of 2,5 or 3 bar, for example in the case of all large building complexes.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- thermostatically protected closed-circuit water heating systems with flow temperatures of up to 120°C for all static heights or rated output above 350 kW according to TRD 721, DIN 4751 and DIN EN 12828.
Should the thermostatic limiting and control unit fail, the safety valve has to blow-off the total heating output of the boiler as hot water and steam.
- Closed-circuit solar heating plants according to DIN 4757-1 and 2 with flow temperatures up to 120°C for all static heights.
- district heating sub-stations, district heating building substations and domestic systems suitable for connection to a hot water district heating network according to DIN 4747-1 and AGFW 505.
- heating plants for building technology and industrial applications
- co-generation plants (CHP)
- biogas plants
- district heating transfer stations, building sub-stations
- solar plants
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.