Safety valves with bellows made of stainless steel, angle type with threaded connections
Universal high performance safety valve made of extremely corrosion resistant stainless steel with stainless-steel-bellows, to meet the highest demands. Suitable and approved for heating plants and cooling- and chilling plants. The sizing of the valve is based on the heating output of the boiler. In the case of indirectly heated heating generators and closed chilling circuits this is based on the flow volume of the expansion water.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- combined heating- and cooling systems
- cooling- and/or heating circuits as well as heat exchanger of co-generation plants (CHP)
- cooling systems and closed cooling circuits
as well as:
- thermostatically protected closed-circuit water heating systems with flow temperatures up to 120°C for all static heights or rated output above 350 kW.
- heating- and cooling plants in building- and industrial technology
- co-generation plants (CHP)
- cooling- and chilling technology
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.