Safety valves with bellows made of gunmetal, angle type with threaded connections
Universal high performance safety valve made of gunmetal with bronze-bellows, to meet the highest demands. Suitable and approved for heating plants and cooling- and chilling plants. The sizing of the valve is based on the heating output of the boiler. In the case of indirectly heated heating generators and closed chilling circuits this is based on the flow volume of the expansion water.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- combined heating-/ cooling systems
- cooling- and/or heating circuits as well as heat exchangers of co-generation plants (CHP)
- cooling plants and closed cooling circuits
as well as:
- thermostatically protected closed-circuit water heating systems with flow temperatures up to 120°C for all static heights or rated output above 350 kW.
- heating- and cooling plants in building- and industrial technology
- co-generation plants (CHP)
- cooling- and chilling technology
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.