Safety valves with bellows made of stainless steel, angle type with threaded connections
For highest standards and requirements made completely of highly corrosion and heat resistant stainless steel to protect solar plants, which have temperatures above 200 °C, as well as district heating systems and steam plants. The stainless steel bellows protect sliding and moving parts as well as the spring housing from media deposits and high temperatures.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- ressure tanks/-systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours and gases
- closed-circuit solar systems with temperatures > 120°C and for all static heights.
- district heating systems with temperatures >120°C
- district heating systems primary side
- solar plants in building and industrial technology
- steam- and industrial boiler plants
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.