Safety valves with bellows made of gunmetal,
angle type with threaded connections
High performance safety valves with bellows to protect non-intrinsically safe solar plants with temperatures above 200 °C as well as district heating systems, boilers and pressure vessels. The metal bellows protects sliding and moving parts from the medium and thus from dangerous soiling. The spring housing and spring are protected against the ingress of steam and high temperatures.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks/-systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours and gases
- Closed-circuit solar systems with temperatures > 120°C and for all static heights.
- district heating systems with temperatures >120°C
- district heating systems primary side
- solar plants in building and industrial technology
- steam- and industrial boiler plants
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.