Overflow and pressure control valves made of stainless steel, angle-type, with threaded connection - external adjustment -
Highly corrosion-resistant overflow valve - closed, gastight version. This is suitable for all media and due to its large spring range is suitable for a wide range of applications. Therefore it is also ideally suitable, when a customer wants to stock a valve suitable for a wide range of applications and varying set pressures. This valve is particularly maintenance-friendly due to an easily replaced valve cartridge. The valve can also be easily set or adjusted during operation.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pumps against overloading in closed circuits for neutral / non-neutral, non-sticking liquids
For the control of:
- systems under pressure for neutral/ non-neutral gases and vapours and - depending on the sealing material - also for steam.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- desalination plants
- mechanical engineering and process equipment construction
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- industrial applications
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries