Pressure reducing made of stainless steel, with flange connections
In addition to the standard version made of stainless steel, both high- and low-pressure reducing valves are available. As well as this, stainless steel pressure gauges are available as an optional extra.
Also in the case of the flange pressure reducing valves, an extremely service-friendly replacement internal cartridge with integrated dirt-trap is available.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- domestic water supply systems
- commercial and industrial plants
against too high supply pressure.
Pressure reducers are used, if within a piping system despite of varying pressures on the inlet side a certain pressure must not be exceeded on the outlet side.
- potable water supply according to DIN 1988
- process water supply in industrial- and building technology
- fire-fighting equipment and sprinkler systems
- shipbuilding industry and offshore plants
- secondary areas in the food-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries.