Pressure reducing valves made of gunmetal, with flange connections
Often flange pressure reducing valves with smaller connection sizes are required. For this reason, this type is now not only available in sizes DN65 and DN100, but also in sizes DN20 to DN50, as well as in a high- and low-pressure version. The body is made completely of corrosion-proof and seawater-resistant gunmetal. All wetted parts are made either of gunmetal or corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
All technical features of the stainless steel version have also been consistently incorporated into this version.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- domestic water supply systems
- commercial and industrial plants
against an excess supply pressure.
Pressure reducers are used, if within a piping system despite of varying pressures on the inlet side a certain pressure must not be exceeded on the outlet side.
- potable water supply according to DIN 1988
- process water supply in industrial- and building technology applications
- fire-fighting equipment and sprinkler systems
- shipbuilding industry and offshore plants