High performance safety valves made of stainless steel, atmospheric discharge, with threaded connection
This high performance safety valve made of stainless steel is unique in its class. Its slim and elegant exterior conceals the highest level of precision and performance. At the same time, this valve can be ordered with a set pressure up to 40 bar. It is suitable for air and gases which can be freely discharged into the environment.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and
- pressure systems for air and other neutral, non-poisonous and non-flammable gases which can be freely discharged into the environment
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- pneumatic control units
- pressure booster plants air-side
- waste water treatment plants
- traffic- and railway technology
- pneumatic braking systems
- secondary areas in the food-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.