Safety valves made of spheroidal graphite cast iron,
angle-type with flange connections
The series of flanged safety valve 355 captivates with its consistent concept of capacity, function and design. The high capacity of the entire series from DN 15 up to DN100 is unique in the sector of flanged safety valves. Using spheroidal graphite cast iron for the housing allows a particularlyinexpensive variant to be produced. This is of particular interest for applications with heating water and steam as well as lower requirements with regard to high corrosion resistance. This series can be supplied either with open or closed cap. The range of variants is further extended by offering bellows in either elastomeror stainless steel and either a metal or soft-sealing valve seal.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
Full-lift safety valve for the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours and gases
- Steam plants
Normal safety valve for the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral liquids
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- biogas plants
- industrial- and commercial boiler plants
- Production and processing of industrial gases
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics- industries
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.