Safety valves made of gunmetal, angle-type with flange connections
This safety valve range is also completely made of corrosion-resistant materials. The body is made of gunmetal and the stainless steel spring and internal parts, which are made of stainless steel, are hard to beat in terms of corrosion-resistance, especially when confronted with agressive watery solutions, salt water or a saline atmosphere.
The best possible version is available for virtually every application imaginable, whether this requires metal to metal sealing to meet highest tightness requirements or a metal supported o-ring seal made of a variety of materials or even back-pressure compensating gastight metal bellows or a gastight spring housing.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
- bulk transport vehicles for liquid, granular and dusty goods¹
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- pressure booster plants (water-/air-side)
- fire-fighting equipment
- industrial- and commerical boiler plants
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- pump protection
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.
¹ only for versions with bellows