Safety valves made of stainless steel, angle-type with threaded connections
The benefits and applications of this series made of high-alloyed stainless steel begin, where versions made of gunmetal are at their limits. The flexibility of the various versions offer the optimal configuration for every application.
In addition to the basic version the numerous sealing possibilities and materials, back-pressure compensating metal bellows and / or a gastight cap offer the necessary optional extras required to fulfill the highest safety requirements.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
- bulk transport vehicles for liquid, granular and dusty goods.1
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- process equipment construction and medical technology (sterilizers, autoclaves)
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics- industries
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.
1only for versions with bellows
TÜV-Type test approval 666, 684
D/G , F , F/K/S*
EC type examination
S/G , L , F/K/S* Gases, Liquids
S, G, L
S, G, L
TR ZU 032/2013 - TR ZU 010/2011
D/G (S/G) , F (L) , F/K/S*
AD 2000 Data sheet A2
TRB 801 No. 22 and No. 23*
DIN EN ISO 4126-1
ASME-Code Sec. VIII Div. 1
KGS AA 319
*only for versions with bellows