Safety valves made of stainless steel, angle-type with threaded connections
The consequential expansion of the valve series 451 with smaller nominal diameters now allows the best and therefore most efficient design of safety valves with smaller discharge volumes.
The proven versatility in different variations leads to use for a variety of media with different aggregate conditions. The possibilities for use are in medical process equipment construction and in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries in secondary areas.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- desalination plants
- process equipment construction and medical technology
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.