Safety valves made of gunmetal, angle-type with threaded connections
Efficiency was the main focus of this development. For the optimum protection of small steam generators, smaller sterilisers and autoclaves, compact and component tested safety valves in increasingly smaller nominal diameters are required in many cases. The tried and tested and versatile 851 series was therefore extended with additional smaller nominal diameters to meet the demands of the market.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- pressure tanks and -systems for neutral / non-neutral vapours, gases and liquids
- steam boilers and steam plants
Please observe plant-specific regulations and use of appropriate valve version and sealing material.
- mechanical engineering
- pump protection
- process equipment construction and medical technology (sterilizers, autoclaves)
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- pressure booster plants water- / air-side
- steam- and industrial boiler plants
Safety valves are set and sealed at the factory.